Thursday, October 18, 2012

One more time . . . . a training I shall go . . . .

 

Tomorrow and Saturday I have the pleasure of assisting in a NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home course with Darin – the chief honcho at http://cwrfirearmstraining.com/.  Darin was my first TC for the NRA Basic Pistol course (along with Shotgun, Range Safety).  He’s a great instructor, a firearms professional and Police Officer.  I appreciate being able to lend a hand, observe him and get to do parts of the course while he watches me.  It will be the first time to stretch my new T/C creds, I’m looking forward to it!

The range time will be conducted by one of his range training officers – that should be pretty interesting as well.  Both Darin and Nate are competitive shooters so lookin’ to pick up quite a bit there as well!

So, off for 2 days, can’t wait to let you know how the course goes.  I’ll post a full AAR over the weekend.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment