Saturday, August 1, 2020

My "Daily Read"


I've had a number of friends ask me for a list of websites I read through on a daily basis.  So I thought I'd list them in a post and put a short commentary on each . . . 

The Gateway Pundit . . . This is probably the most "vocal" website  I visit.  That said, they seem to do a good job of ferreting out interesting stories and they always post the link to the original story.

Instapundit . . . Glenn is a professor in the University of Tennessee law school.  It is an aggregate site with reasoned comment on stories (and other permitted posters) find interesting.

Power Line Blog . . . Run by three attorneys they all offer solid conservative commentary on news stories of the day.

Latest Articles . . . Links to current stories as they happen typically by conservative members of the blog.

Real Clear Politics . . . the absolute best aggregate news websites on a host of topic headings.  I begin with politics but there are a number of additional offerings in the heading to the website.

Newsmax . . . A solid source of news articles from a conservative POV

The Federalists . . . They post articles covering a broad range of topics.

Citizen Free Press . . . a replacement for the Drudge Report

Townhall . . . a source of the conservative POV

National Review . . . a source of the conservative POV

The Bongino Report . . . a source of the conservative POV

American Thinker . . . a source of the conservative POV


So this represents the start of my mornings when I go out and look to see what's happening in the world.  Obviously all lean conservative but they do not hesitate to link original liberal content as well.

Updated 11/6/2020

Let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment