There is a Story afoot . . .



A story has attacked me . . . not sure where it's from, but I have been posting chapters as they come out of my fingers. Yes, I am still posting on firearms training and my new topic of basic prepping - all links are to the right of the blog, newest posts first on the lists. Feel free to ignore the story posts - they usually start with a chapter number. But, feel free to read the story as well and comment on it - I like how it's turning out so far! Links to the various chapters are at the right under . . .

The Story

Bill

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Personal - A wedding in the family . . .

 

We’re off getting “The Boy” hitched!  Posting will be a bit spotty . . . .

Lots of great folks on the side bar to keep any visitors busy . . .

2 comments:

  1. Hope it all goes well - mazel tov!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rev. So far, so good. Just picked up the daughter from the airport. Boy, Bride, Best Man, Maid of Honor are in. Mom of bride and sister arrive tomorrow. Wedding is Saturday evening. Think we're gonna make it!! :) If nothing else, it'll be entertaining! :)

      Delete