There is a Story afoot . . .



A story has attacked me . . . not sure where it's from, but I have been posting chapters as they come out of my fingers. Yes, I am still posting on firearms training and my new topic of basic prepping - all links are to the right of the blog, newest posts first on the lists. Feel free to ignore the story posts - they usually start with a chapter number. But, feel free to read the story as well and comment on it - I like how it's turning out so far! Links to the various chapters are at the right under . . .

The Story

Bill

Friday, January 10, 2014

Off to conduct a NRA BP Instructor Training . . . .

 

Well let's see - gear all packed, room set up, candidate material all gathered, material reviewed, power points all in place . . . yep, think I'm ready to give BIT and a BP Instructor Training . . . gonna be a fun weekend!

AAR and photos to follow . . . have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment: