There is a Story afoot . . .



A story has attacked me . . . not sure where it's from, but I have been posting chapters as they come out of my fingers. Yes, I am still posting on firearms training and my new topic of basic prepping - all links are to the right of the blog, newest posts first on the lists. Feel free to ignore the story posts - they usually start with a chapter number. But, feel free to read the story as well and comment on it - I like how it's turning out so far! Links to the various chapters are at the right under . . .

The Story

Bill

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Welcome to Lynn

 

A welcome to a new follower – Lynn, who “ladies” the blog:

Female and Armed

She’s retired military, a NRA Instructor and offers great advice to new shooters with a woman’s POV.

Welcome, and thanks for stopping by!

Bill

1 comment: